Sunday, August 5, 2012

White-Tile Kitchen in Sweden

I saw this black and white kitchen in Emma's Blog (Sweden's well known professional blogger). This kitchen in Stockholm is tiny and compact. The wall is covered with classic white tiles from floor to ceiling, plus black kitchen cabinet.  I always see this style in Stockholm, in cafe, restaurants and even at home. Before I moved to Stockholm, I thought the white tiles could only be confined to bathroom interior. Obviously, I was wrong, with good and disciplined styling, white square tiles can be very unpredictably stylish everywhere (Opps maybe not in bedroom or living room, of course if you have pictures with bedroom or bathroom decorated with white square tiles, please share with me and prove me wrong :).


No comments:

Post a Comment