Saturday, August 11, 2012

Desginer Chairs in Stockholm Kulturhuset

Checking Dezeen magazine, it comes a yellow-nest-inspired-interior cafe in Singapore, which is designed by  Outofstock. Then I check it out Outofstock's website, they design unique-designed furniture. The reason I upload this post is not that I am a  huge fan of the cafe's interior although I like yellow. It is because I was attracted to those yellow chairs which I have seen plenty of them ( but they are green instead of yellow ) in Stockholm's Kulturhuset recently. Kulturhuset is located at the centre of Stockholm. It is not a cafe, but a public social area where you can see a lot of different culture-inspired things going on inside the building, you can just sit there and enjoy views of busy streets of Stockholm. I have sat on those chairs, they are cool and comfy. So if you are in Stockholm, and wanna enjoy some designers' chairs, it is a good place to go. PS, they also have Finnish Designer Eero Aarnio's bubble chair.

This photo is from Dezeen.

This photo was taken by me in Stockholm Kulturhuset.

No comments:

Post a Comment